Date(s) - 03/10/2016
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Trainer – Ruth Burwood, Regional Accreditation Adviser and SHARE Project Officer
This event is for museum mentors, staff, volunteers and Trustees involved in Accreditation returns or applications.
The day will provide an introduction to Accreditation, updates, guidance and advice, useful resources and templates, and tips for planning your next steps.
By the end of the course participants will;
- Feel confident about filling in an application or return online
- Be aware of the latest updates and changes to the application process
- Understand where to go for help and guidance
- Be able to identify and plan what work is needed to complete an application or return
- Develop ideas for improving their museum’s approach to Accreditation
Tea and coffee will be provided, but please bring your own lunch.
Booking for this event will go live from September 1st…
Bookings are closed for this event.