Date(s) - 19/04/2017
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Trainer – Miranda Rowlands (SHARED Enterprise Project Officer)
This training will focus on marketing to support fundraising and income generation. It is therefore aimed at anyone with responsibility for fundraising, income generation, marketing and PR but will also benefit anyone interested in learning more about marketing and PR planning generally. The course will include a range of real and current case studies, exercises and discussions.
By the end of the course participants will have understood;
- An overview of a range of marketing and PR activities such as media relationships, social media and advertising
- An overview of proactive techniques such as a content marketing approach, customer relationship manager (CRM), facilitating word of mouth and advocacy
- Understanding audience and visitor behaviour, motivation and interests and how to engage with them
- Clarifying your proposition and planning your key messages
- How to plan and evaluate a basic marketing and PR campaign to support a fundraising appeal or boost income
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Booking for this event will go live from 1st September.
Bookings are closed for this event.