Date(s) - 10/10/2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The National Gallery
We are delighted to be working with our new partners The National Gallery, to support museums in developing their Christmas retail offer.
Lead by the Heads of Retail and Buying teams, this forum event will showcase how Christmas has become the most profitable time of year at the National Gallery. With specific focus on the end to end planning of the Christmas range from initial inspiration through to in-store installation, and how these best standard practices can be tailored to your individual business to develop your Christmas offer. Including…
- Why have a Christmas range
- Relevance to your collection/institution
- Planning for a seasonal range (buying cycle/critical paths)
- Range planning/Space allocation
- Instore set up – Christmas Schemes and Props
- Group Discussion – How to make Christmas work for you
Booking for this event will go live from 1st September.
Bookings are closed for this event.