Date(s) - 11/03/2014 - 12/03/2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wisbech & Fenland Museum
Stuart Hall, Project Officer, Fenland Museums Partnership
Supports work towards Accreditation Standard 3.2.3
Please note this is a two-day course.
After a successful pilot of this two day course, our film-making workshop returns for the 2013-14 calendar.
This highly practical course will look at the process of filmmaking from concept to production. It will include guidance on planning your film, creating storyboards and the technical aspects of using a video camera, basic lighting and getting the sound right.
Advice on digitally editing the film ready for production and uploading film to the internet will also be included.
- create a basic film focused on heritage
- learn how to prepare and create a documentary storyboard
- explore various techniques of film-making and the importance of sound
- discuss how film can be used to create greater access to museum collections
- be able to plan future projects that utilise film
Stuart Hall (Project Officer, Fenland Museums Partnership) has helped many museums to make and edit their own films to promote access to collections.
Morning refreshments will be available, but please make your own arrangements for lunch.
This event is fully booked.