Date(s) - 19/09/2017
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Fitzwilliam Museum
Trainer – David Burgess (Fundraising Consultant at the Management Centre).
Priority booking is for members of the SHARED Enterprise Fundraising Forum. However, non-members can still book and will be placed on the waiting list. If you are not part of this group and would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While organisations often over-estimate the amount of money that corporates provide, they are still an important source of funding for the arts and culture sector. Therefore, it is important that fundraisers understand the different types of corporate support available and have the skills needed to access them.
By the end of this course you will have a better understanding of;
- The different types of corporate support and the characteristics of each type
- The current trends in corporate giving
- identifying the motivations for companies
- Framing the benefits of corporate support in a way that is compelling for businesses
- Pricing sponsorship deals to ensure they are realistic and offer good value for your organisation and the business
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.