Date(s) - 03/11/2016
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Epping Forest District Museum
Trainer – David Burgess (Fundraising Consultant at the Management Centre).
The training is for members of the SHARED Enterprise Fundraising Forum. If you are not part of this group and are interested in attending, then email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Organisations that approach fundraising in a strategic, systematic way are more likely to enjoy long-term support. This training course will give participants a greater understanding of what needs to be included in a fundraising strategy and give them a range of tools and techniques to write a compelling case for support. The approach covered in this course has been used to help develop fundraising strategies for arts and culture organisations around the world, including Great North Run Culture, Blackpool Museum and Epping Forest District Museum Service.
By the end of the course will have an understanding of;
- The key elements that should be included in a fundraising strategy
- How to determine which fundraising streams are most appropriate for your cause or campaign
- The internal processes, roles and responsibilities you need in place to implement your strategy
- What a case for support is and why it is important
- How to frame the case for support in different ways to match a potential donor’s interests and preferences
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Booking for this event will go live from 1st September.
This event is fully booked.