Date(s) - 08/06/2017
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Higgins Museum & Art Gallery
Trainer – David Burgess (Fundraising Consultant at the Management Centre).
Priority booking is for members of the SHARED Enterprise Fundraising Forum. However, non-members can still book and will be placed on the waiting list. If you are not part of this group and would like to know more, please email email@example.com.
For many organisations, individual giving and legacies are the two fundraising streams with the most potential for growth. This is particularly true of arts and culture organisations, for many of whom this remains an area of untapped potential. This training course will be split into two sessions, with the morning focusing on individual giving and the afternoon looking at legacies.
By the end of the course will have an understanding of;
- How to build relationships with supporters and why this is important
- Planning a supporter journey for different types of donor
- The role digital channels can play in individual giving
- The characteristics of legacies in the UK and why they are important
- Identifying motivators for legacy donors
- How to promote legacies to donors in an appropriate way
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.