Date(s) - 07/02/2017
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Trainer – David Burgess (Fundraising Consultant at the Management Centre).
Priority booking is for members of the SHARED Enterprise Fundraising Forum. However, non-members can still book and will be placed on the waiting list. If you are not part of this group and would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusts and foundations are often the first income stream that organisations will approach for funding. However, organisations can often fall into bad habits which reduces their chance of being successful. This training course will cover the full process of approaching Trusts, from research, through proposal writing, to stewarding a relationship after you receive a response.
By the end of the course will have an understanding of;
- The different types of foundation, how they differ and why this is important to know
- Researching foundation prospects and the information you need to find out
- Building relationships with foundations
- Writing strong funding applications, including how to write a “good problem”
- Maintaining a relationship after submitting a proposal
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.