Date(s) - 04/05/2016
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Museum Explorer Passport scheme will run over the spring and summer of 2016 and includes 39 museums across Herts, Beds and Essex. The participating museums will be giving out ‘passports’ to visiting children who will get a stamp from each museum they visit as well as having the opportunity to complete challenges. The project will launch in early May with 3 project launches across the 3 regions to be attended by the participating museums. Each museum can attend whichever launch is the most convenient. Either:
2-4pm Wednesday 4th May, Panacea Museum (Bedford, Beds) On this page.
2-4pm Tuesday 10th May, Essex Records Office (Essex) Click here to book.
1:30-3:30pm Thursday 12th May, Ware Museum (Herts) Click here to book.
The schemes organisers are running 3 launches to make it as easy as possible for the participating museums to attend. It is important that a representative from each museum attends in order to get information on the scheme and receive a resource box. By the end of the launch you will have:
- Received vital information on how the project works and your part within it
- Had a briefing on social media and other promotion
- Had an opportunity to ask questions
- Received the resource box for your site including the passports, stickers, stamps and posters
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
NB: This event is only for museums participating in the 2016 Museum Explorer Passport Scheme.
Bookings are closed for this event.