Date(s) - 10/02/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery
Suitable for: All staff and volunteers involved in digitising collections.
Museums of all sizes are facing the challenge of creating good quality images of their collections, and cataloging them appropriately. Join us for this packed day of advice, practical guidance and case-studies around the subject of digitisation. Speakers include:
- Sam Johns (Norfolk Museums Service) – COPE
- Sarah Holmes (Sarah Stephens Photography) – NEW SHARE Digitisation Resource
- Sara Brown (Collections Trust) – support and guidance documents
- Naomi Korn (IP Consultant) – copyright and permissions
- Jon Maxwell (Norfolk Museums Service) – working with designers
- Polly Redman (Braintree Museum) – unlocking the commercial potential of collections
- Museum in a Box – Photogrammetry and use of digital images
We will also be launching the new SHARE Digitisation Planning Tool, and introducing some new training opportunities for museums in the region.
Lunch will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.