Date(s) - 21/09/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Desi Evangelides, Retail Resilience Programme Manager, Association for Cultural Enterprises (AfCE)
- Liz Cooper, Commercial Manager, Gainsborough’s House
- Denise Peachey, Retail Manager at The National Horseracing Museum
Open to paid staff, volunteers and trustees The SHARE Retail Forum is for anyone whose role involves managing retail and related commercial activity in museums and heritage sites in the East of England. Through peer to peer support, specialist speakers and discussions of effective practice and shared agendas, the Retail Forum champions the development of effective retail and commercial practice by all museums in the East.
The programme for this event includes:
- Planning for Christmas ranges
- An examination of the advantages of and opportunities for group buying
- A tour of and insight into the successful shop at the National Horseracing Museum
- Helping your staff to grow their confidence and selling skills
- The AfCE National Retail Resilience Programme – a training and development opportunity for museums in the East
Please find the full agenda here (opens as a Word document).
The SHARE Retail Forum is planned and run in partnership with a representative steering group of museums in the East, Fitzwilliam Museum Enterprises Ltd and the Association for Cultural Enterprises (AfCE). To read the Retail Forum’s terms of reference click here.
This event is fully booked.