Date(s) - 26/11/2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Fitzwilliam Museum
The SHARE Advice Network is a group which meets quarterly to discuss and support the development of the regional Museum Development programme co-ordinated by SHARE Museums East. It provides a forum for reviewing workforce development needs within the museums sector in the East of England.
The group is facilitated by Simon Floyd, SHARE Co-ordinator, and group membership includes individuals working in the sector who:
- have a museum development role, either by geography or project, that involves working with a number of accredited museums.
- have a role as a SHARE network co-ordinator or are otherwise directly involved with developing a SHARE initiative.
- have a role as a Museum Mentor
- have a role as a SHARE lead within their own organisation
- are a member of the Museums East of England group
- work directly for the SHARE Museums East team
For more information about this meeting or the group and its membership, please contact Simon Floyd, SHARE Co-ordinator, at email@example.com / 01603 638141.