Date(s) - 25/04/2014
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery
At the end of March, SHARE Museums East launched a comprehensive new audience development programme for up to 50 museums of all sizes across the region. The programme will provide tools (including visitor questionnaires), training and support in order to carry out visitor surveying and to make use of this information for purposes such as marketing. This is a highly interactive programme that will give participants practical means to make a real difference in their museums.
- provide you with visitor questionnaires and a straightforward way to enter the data online
- provide training and mentoring to enable you to analyse the data and understand who your visitors are
- provide training and mentoring in how to use this information to develop appropriate marketing activities and programming on a range of budgets;
- support you in your forward-planning, fundraising and accreditation
- contribute to regional profiling information about visitors and their perceptions of museums and heritage in the East of England.
The programme will run over the course of one year and will include three training sessions as well as mentoring support. Participating museums will be expected to hand out visitor feedback forms and input data from them themselves and attendance at an initial training meeting will therefore be necessary. Participation is free and places will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
We encourage you to attend this training session on the 25th April. The session will run for 3 hours and will provide you with the visitor questionnaires, and training on how to upload data onto the online system. It will also be a chance to discuss any specific concerns or interests in terms of your marketing and audience development needs. Lunch will be provided.
Please complete the booking form below to sign up for one of the 50 places on the scheme.
For more information on the project, please contact Joel Chalfen (email@example.com / 01603 228925).
Bookings are closed for this event.