Date(s) - 16/11/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 5th Annual SHARE Conference will take place on 16th November 2015 on the theme of advocacy and partnerships.
The keynote speaker will be Sharon Heal, Director of the Museums Association.
Other speakers include:
- Ben Cowell, Director of National Trust East of England
- Hedley Swain, Area Director for Arts Council, on national advocacy and giving the conference summary
- Tim Williams, Managing Editor, Archant, on working with media outlets
- Ruth Battersby Tooke, Senior Curator (Norfolk Museums Service) and MA Transformer, on the commercially minded curator
- Mark Bills, Director of Gainsborough’s House on local relationships and the tourism agenda
- Katie Childs for the National Museums Directors Council on the ‘I love Museums’ campaign
- Becky Wash, Curator of Essex Police Museum on community engagement and advocating within a wider organisation
- Annette French on the SHARE programme
- Steve Miller, Head of Norfolk Museums Service, giving the closing remarks
The full programme is now available to download below:
We’re delighted that the National Trust will be hosting this year’s conference at Ickworth House in Suffolk.
Lunch and all refreshments will be provided, so please let us know of any dietary needs using the Comment box on your booking form. Similary, if you have any access requirements, please let us know on your booking form. The conference room at Ickworth is fully accessible with lifts to all floors.
The SHARE Conference is always very popular, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
This event is fully booked.