Date(s) - 20/05/2014
10:30 am - 2:30 pm
The National Horseracing Museum
This workshop will help you explore your museum’s brand. A brand is so much more than a logo – it is who you are, who you want to be, who you are perceived to be and the promises you make to your audiences. If you don’t know what you are and what you stand for, how can you expect your audiences to and why should they then visit you?
This hands-on session will:
- Explore what a brand is and the benefits of having a strong brand
- Help you identify what your museum brand is, its core brand values, mission statement and positioning
- Go through criteria for you to use to evaluate the strength of your current brand and ways it can be developed
- Highlight how to successfully embed your brand throughout your museum
- Explain how to write a brief for logo (re-)development and brand identity guidelines
The insights gained in this workshop will feed into the audience development framework that will be explored in the three sessions spread throughout 2014 as part of the Visitor Insight East Programme.
This event is open to bookings from all museum staff and volunteers in the East, but priority will be given to participants in the Visitor Insight East Programme. Follow the link to find out more and to join the programme.
For more details, contact Joel Chalfen SHARE Museums East Project Officer 01603 228925 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.